Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Hidden "Talents"

These past few weeks I have come to find out that I am more talented then I ever gave myself credit for (so humble, I know!)

Case in Point #1- I can scrapbook. Really, truly, I never knew this. It was nothing I ever enjoyed and definitely not something I do on a regular basis. However, I decided to take on the project of making a guest book for Jen's wedding (I'll give Jana credit too, she helped out a lot). But it looked great! Seriously, I am so proud of how it turned out. I have to take it to Jen and Chad today, and I am a little afraid that I am going to suffer from separation anxiety.


Case in Point #2- I can make a wedding cake! It may not be top of the line, or the most intricate piece of craftsmanship you have ever seen, but it sure is awesome if you ask me!



Case in Point #3- This one is something I have always LOVED. Photography is the closest thing I have to a passion. I seriously enjoy it, and I am very excited that I got to do so much of it for Jen and Chads big day!


1 comments:

Jana said...

Point #1.. you have to go buy all new fancy stuff to like scrapbooking.. which in turn makes you good at it!

Point #2.. You rock that you were crazy enough to take on this task! Glad I could help.. without stressing you out.

Point #3.. Did you ever doubt that you were good at this.. I mean, seriously?!