Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Good Laugh

This is SO fun! You really must try it! I dare you!

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search
Result:
"Kara needs to hook up with a regular guy to help ground her character."
* Where can I find one of these "regular" guys?
2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search
Result:
"Kara looks like she'd be more comfortable dancing around a pole than flying through the air."
* Um...?

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search
Result: "Kara says you don't have a shot, but thank you!"
* Maybe this is the reason I can't find me a regular guy!
4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search
Result: "Kara wants a mani-pedi and a party."
* Throw in a massage and I would be good to go!
5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search
Result: "Kara does not dance she leans wit it and rocks wit it ."
* I think I'm too white to do anything "wit" it, plus it sounds like it would hurt.
6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search
Result: "Kara hates it when Amanda stares at her while she’s sleeping."
* I personally hate it when anyone stares at me while I'm sleeping.

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search
Result: "Kara asks her if she has ants in her pants."
* It's an important thing to know!
8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search
Result: "Kara goes RAAAR!"
* Heck yes I do!
9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.
Result: "Kara likes to boss people around."
* Only a little...
10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search
Result:
"Kara eats her cake her way."
* Naturally!
11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search
Result:
"Kara wears it because she feels she's entitled."
* I don't just feel entitled, I AM entitled!
12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search
Result:
"Kara was arrested for public intoxication."
* Story of my life! ;)

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

That is pretty funny! Its crazy that some of the results are really you!!! :-)

Natalie said...

AHAHAHA! That is awesome! Gotta love 2 and 5 and yikes on #6. I LOVE your comments on them all!

O'Keefe Family said...

Sorry, I can't help staring at you when you sleep ;)

Jana said...

LOL. Knowing you as well as I do.. you would feel more comfortable dancing around a pole than flying through the air... you do tell guys that they don't have a shot, but I'm pretty sure none of them have been regular.. You like to boss me around ALOT ;).. and I'm getting really poor cuz I have to keep bailing you out for public intoxication. Can't you just want to be intoxicated in private?!