A- Airplane. My name is Kara, and I was an airplane virgin. You got it, I flew for the first time in my life last week. I even comforted Suzanne when she got air sick on our first flight (well I did my best). Minus the lap dance and concussion, I think I flew like a pro!
C- Cowboys. Okay really only one cowboy. Like Suz said, I'm a hussy.
D- Dunkin' Donuts. Mmm.. I'm pretty sure that I ate a dozen of these all by myself. I'm also pretty sure I came back looking like a doughnut too, but no biggie! Did you know that you may start in New Mexico, but have to travel through Louisiana and Pennsylvania and finally end up in Wyoming to get to one of these babies? Good thing they are worth it!
E- Erika. I would hope that she would make it on my list, she was the main reason that we went to New Mexico after all. Minus her lack of direction she was a BLAST! And her family was pretty cool too!
J- Jana. Good ol' go with the flow Jana. She's like the energizer bunny, she keeps going and keeping the mood light all day long. Without her we wouldn't have any of the scenery pictures. Oh! And she was our mini van interior decorator!
M- Malls. Aww... our mother ships. In total we went to 3 malls, 1 outlet, and 2 historic shopping districts. Obsessive? I think not.
N- Nativo Lodge. This was our lovely living quarters for our trip. Very authentic. And they didn't mind when we took "sexy" pictures in the lobby. Maid service left a bit to be desired, but that's okay!
P- People. They sure are classy down there (no offense)!
Q- Quick wit. Apparently I have great one-liners and I'm not funny the rest of the time. That's what they all claim anyway.
R- Ravioli. It's bilingual there. Well...maybe only one-lingual (I know, not a word), it never clarified if it could speak English.
S- Suzanne. This woman can plan things, New Mexico happened because of all her preparation. She is a mini van driver extraordinaire. She tends to get testy if her ice cream is fake. Oh and apparently she has a hairy David... just act normal if it ever comes up, she doesn't like you to make a big fuss about it.
X- Xanax. What Suzanne needed to survive the wind.
Y- Yodeling. Okay so we didn't really yodel. But there are not very many words that start with a Y. Jana did break out in song quite a bit though.
4 comments:
You guys should have "wake up" faces of your own!! It's great fun! :)
You forgot to mention the 15 cup holders in our 8 seat mini-van! They came in handy for Mr. Jana's drinking problem(thanks for telling everyone about that by the way ;) )!
Hey! There's no "apparently" about it. The ice cream was totally fake!
You are one clever girl! And that was one fun trip. Thanks for sharing it!
K - this post is SOOOO good!! Umm... lap dance? So fake is the new real? I have always wanted a mini-van! Suz! I wish you'd stop talking about your harry david! You guys are a total hoot - next time I think I will stow away in your bag.
Post a Comment