Thursday, April 2, 2009

To Be or Not to Be...

That truly is the question... For the last few weeks I have been debating:
BROWN HAIR?

Or BLONDE HAIR

So I am putting it out there for the masses. Which should I do? HELP!!!

(disclaimer: I apologize for the poor picture choices, I came unprepared and am stuck with crap!)

7 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like Blonde. :-)

Cam E. O. said...

Diego and I vote blonde (and yes, he did vote)

Natalie said...

I like your hair now, but your hair looks gorgeous blonde!! I say definitely go for that for a while.

Jana said...

I think blonde would be a fun change.. but I dunno! :)

Mom - Monica said...

hmmm...look at picture #1, you look sad and depressed.In picture #2 you look flirty and carefree...
Course you know me, I been telling you you should go back to your natural color for like forever. Love ya sweets.

O'Keefe Family said...

Uh oh, I am going against the masses on this one, LOVE the hair dark brown :)

BrookieGirl said...

I am with the dark brown. I love yer hair dark chica