Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Do You Believe in Love at First Sight?

Yes...yes I do!


Did I two weeks ago? Maybe, maybe not. But when I looked into those chocolate brown eyes, I knew my life was not going to be the same. I didn't wake up that morning thinking I was going to find a soul mate. I thought I had a rational mind. I was wrong.

On July 18th I met a fun-loving, caring, free-willed soul. There was no turning back, he had me hooked. Head over heels in love, and there was nothing I could do to turn back time. He had to come home and be with me forever.
Meet Scrappy! My scruffy, mutt of a dog that I saved from the Humane Society

4 comments:

O'Keefe Family said...

I don't blame you, he is darling! Good for you getting him from the Humane Society too, he was just waiting for you to come! Also, I LOVE LOVE LOVE his name!

Jana said...

Hahaha… you thought you had a rational mind before? Good one Kara! ;)

Natalie said...

Yaaay look at all these posts!! Fun! Aww I love his name - it is perfect for him. I'm so glad you found him and saved him!

Mom - Monica said...

He most definately has personality, and loves you to pieces.