Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Silly Kara, IPhones Are For Kids

How much is an IPhone worth? If you ask my two year old nephew it's this:

Which I thought was hilarious. He came up and asked me for my phone, and when I failed to hand it over his mind must have started to race. He ran off and returned with his little toy. Set it in my one hand and in the same swift motion swiped my IPhone from my other. Clever.

It wasn't until this last Sunday night that I realized how much he was willing to sacrifice to get my phone. The whole night he had been carrying around this itty bitty binder clip that he had found in the yard, it was covered in dirt and rust. You could not get this piece of crap away from him for ANYTHING. He would show it to you, babble on about it, and if you started reaching for it he was out of there faster than superman. Well, after a few hours of being there he saw me using my phone. He promptly ran across the yard, threw the binder clip at me and yanked my phone right from underneath my nose. It's all about priorities.

2 comments:

Jana said...

I totally would give up my iPhone for a rusty old binder clip!!

Natalie said...

Lol too cute!