Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fleeting Thought Before Going to the Land of Potatoes..




I wonder why baking products (such as eggs, butter, etc.) cannot be purchased individually. If I wanted to sit down and make banana bread and I was out of eggs, I'd have to buy a full dozen eggs. I'll never get through all those eggs! Why can't we walk into the store and buy one egg? Or a single stick of butter? Sure, inflation will probably become a factor. One egg would probably cost like 50 cents and a full dozen is like $2, but the point is that I am stuck with 11 eggs that I am not going to use!!


"I would like to buy this egg, and could you double bag it?"

3 comments:

Suz said...

You know you can just buy a half dozen right? I mean I know that's not the point, I'm just saying :)

Jalaine Lassek said...

I totally understand!!! Yeah for blogs! You guys are all on my friends list now LOL

Jana said...

Oh Kara! This is why I cannot leave you and Jen alone without supervision! ;)