Due to many requests I am going to explain my post about throwing the baby out of the stroller and I promise you that I am not exagerating. All of this really happened.
The other day I had many crazy clients in my store and one of them was the creme de la creme. I approached this said client and asked her if she would like any help. Well right as I asked this her 9 month old baby slid right out of the stroller and smacked her head on the floor. Rather then immediately picking up the screaming baby she turns to me and says, 'Now look what you did!'. Apparently it was my fault that she chose not to strap her child in. I stared at her and said 'Excuse me?' and she replied with, and this is no lie, 'Well you distracted me and my baby just flew out of the stroller'. I was so taken aback by this womans idiocy that I just walked away.
Oh the joys of working with pregnant women...
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
4 comments:
UNbelievable!! Really??? Are people really that insane?? (thanks for the shout out!)
Holy cow what a freak!!! That's gotta make your day.
I love how you act all innocent in this! I say you push plenty of babies out of strollers! I'm on the crazy lady's side! ;)
Oh Kara, ask me how much I miss all of that. Not!!! Although I do miss cleaning up after rude people, cleaning up after kids (and adults) who feel the urge to pee in my store, and closing my eyes in the nick of time when a shirt is being thrown at my face. Maybe I will go back into retail. You poor girl, I feel for you.
-Amanda
Post a Comment