Monday, October 6, 2008

My Mosaic


1. What is your first name? Kara
2. What is your favorite food? Dessert
3. What school did/do you go to? Alta High School
4. What is your favorite color? Orange
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Maksim Chmerkovskiy
6. What is your favorite drink? Mr. Pibb (or Pibb Extra... whatever it's called)
7. Where is your dream vacation? New York City
8. What is your favorite dessert? Cheesecake

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? A mommy
10. What is your favorite thing in the world? My family and friends
11. What is one word that describes you? Superhero (according to Jana)
12. What is your nickname? Kare Bear

3 comments:

Camaron Ortiz said...

orange is your favorite color too!!!!? COOL!

Jana said...

My favorite picture is the Care Bear.. a bright pink bear.. so you! ;)

And the mommy picture.. I know I'm gonna show up at your house one day and you will totally be doing that. I just picture a lil Kara Jr crying "Mommy! It's my turn!"

Natalie said...

Haha love that mommy picture. Playing with kids is by far the best part. None of this discipline business! :) Orange isn't my favorite color but I have been so in to it lately!!