Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Get Down (You're the One for Me)

I copied this from Jana, but I thought it was fun! Put your iPod or mp3 player on shuffle and answer the questions below.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY? Breathe (Michelle Branch)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY? Undiscovered (Ashlee Simpson)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL? Under Pressure (My Chemical Romance & The Used)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY? Waterloo (Abba)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE? Just a Girl (No Doubt)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO? Don't Cha (Pussy Cat Dolls)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU? Everything (Fefe Dobson)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN? One and Only (Fall Out Boy & Timbaland)
9. WHAT IS 2 + 2? Cry (Faith Hill)
10. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND? Before He Cheats (Carrie Underwood)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE? Hit Me With You Best Shot (Pat Benatar)
12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY? Livin' On a Prayer (Bon Jovi)
13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP? I'm Just a Kid (Simple Plan)
14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE? It's Gonna Be Me (*NSYNC)
15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU? Dude Looks Like a Lady (Aerosmith)
16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING? Funkytown (Lipps, Inc.)
17. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL? Stays in Mexico (Toby Keith)
18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST? One Way Or Another (Mandy Moore)
19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET? Shake It (Metro Station)
20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS? Total Eclipse of the Heart (Carly Smithson)
21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN? Mocking Bird (Toby Keith)
22. HOW WILL YOU DIE? I Will.. But (SheDaisy)
23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET? Better Now (Collective Soul)
24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH? Thnks fr th Mmrs (Fall Out Boy)
25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY? What I Like About You (Lillix)
26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED? Untitled (Simple Plan)
27. WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST? The Whole of the Moon (Mandy Moore)
28. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU? Love Remains the Same (Gavin Rossdale)
29. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE? Everybody Wants to Rule the World (Tears for Fears)
30. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW? Friday I'm in Love (The Cure)
31. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS? Get Down (You're the One for Me) (Backstreet Boys)

1 comments:

Natalie said...

This was a GOOD one Kara!! I love it. I especially love 2, 7, 12! and 13. But NOT 15!