Sunday, November 2, 2008

Look At Me, I'm Already A Day Behind

So this is me, always late. It's National Blogging Something-Or-Other Month, and typical me, I'm slow on the get go. I have decided that it is physically impossible for me to be on time... for ANYTHING. I read a magazine article a month ago that stated that this meant that I was lazy, and had no respect for others. I debate this reasoning. I am positive that there is a disease out there, Chronic Unpunctuality Disorder maybe? Or the author of that article was right... you can decide.

5 comments:

Suz said...

I am laughing so hard right now! Those two things are the complete antithesis of you. For some people always being late has something to do with your internal clock and some crap like that. I would have to say you fall more under that category.

JoAnna said...

My theory is and has always been that people who are always late are people who are busy and are always trying to squeeze every last minute out of their time. They think "okay, I'm ready but if I go now, I'll be three minutes early. I might as well use those three minutes wisely by pulling off the tires on my car and rotating them before I go."

Jana said...

LMBO! JoAnna has it.. that is EXACTLY how you are!! That's the best ever!

Jana said...

LMBO! JoAnna has it.. that is EXACTLY how you are!! That's the best ever!

Suz said...

Wow, Jo nailed it right on the head!!