I got this quiz from Natalies blog (cookies and I always go together)! Well, after a few days of struggling to try pull it up(the computer has been SLOOOW lately) I finally was able to answer the 8 simple questions. So this is what I get:
"You are undoubtedly Candy-Stripe Cookie Sticks. You're a little complicated and possibly high maintenance, but well worth it."
People say that I can be high maintenance, and I get that sometimes I can be. I'm just a little worried that a cookie quiz reveals this about me (and just for the record, I didn't choose diamonds on question 4)! At least I'm "well worth it."
4 comments:
Yes, you are, well worth it.
You think you're low maintenance? That's cute!
I'm also a candy stripe cookie stick.. hmm..
Natalie always finds the best stuff online! :)
Oh my gosh I love that! That is really funny it said that. How does it decide this stuff? I'm so glad you did this. And thanks Jana. :)
Post a Comment