Monday, November 17, 2008

Beeswing

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY DEAR!!!!!!!


* And for the rest of you, your vocabulary quiz for today: beeswing (Do not cheat! This will be fun!)

A. The dance bees perform during the mating season

B. The caterpillar of a noctuid moth

C. A scum found in port and some other bottle-aged wines

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Hmmmm... don't have a clue. B?

O'Keefe Family said...

I'm guessing C

Natalie said...

Well.. what is it??? :)

Jana said...

I am guessing A.. it's not pronounced "bees-wing". It's "bee-swing"! BEST ANSWER EVER!!! ;)

Now tell the nice people the correct answer! ;)

Kara said...

I was giving you all a 24 hr period to put your guesses in. Too bad I only had 3 players (Jana doesn't technically count.. she knows the correct answer).

Congratulations AMANDA!

For more random vocabulary fun(as well as crazy laws & such), try the game Balderdash! :)