Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sue Me

So I didn't actually post this on 11/26/08... you can sue me...

I went to a bridal shower last night after work, then hung out with friends from high school. When I got home I had to start my yumminess for Thanksgiving, half of which I subsequently ruined and had no patience to start over in the middle of last night. So this morning I had to go to the store to replace all my supplies, and start Thanksgiving prep over. So now I have two spare seconds to give you a "Wednesday" post. Thank heavens for post-dating, right?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh no! That stinks. Sounds like the story of my life! Good job getting a post in. And yes post-dating is a saving grace!

Jana said...

From what I heard, your pumpkin pie ROCKED! And I certainly loved your banana cream! Mmmmmm... Banana Cream! :)