*People who are not capable of ordering their meals at restaurants we have to stand in line for. Or the drive-thru for that matter!
*Cheap gift clients.. I'm sorry your feel that your daughter/ daughter- in- law is only worth a $10 tacky shirt! If you want that, go to Walmart! We don't sell those here!
*When a cashier tells you what to do with the debit pin pad when being rung up. I know some people require an explanation, but I am certainly not one of them! I learned how to read.
*My dirty car. Can't it just stay clean on it's own?
*People who call you only when they need something, not because they care!
*When you are driving up a hill and the putz in front of you decides to slam on his brakes for no apparent reason. HELLO! We're going up a hill.. we need the speed!
*Hormonal DHL drivers that have more mood swings than a woman going through "the change"!
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
5 comments:
Uggh! And how about left lane drivers in Utah?
No how about the left lane drivers in Utah County!! They are the WORST!
Oh, no! Are you getting in THOSE gift clients already? "Where can I find an outfit that costs $20 total-for the pants, shirt, and cardigan?"
HAHA!! Your last one was HILARIOUS! haha! hormonal dhl....
No, seriously, those are really bad, but SLC to Bountiful just about kills me every time.
Post a Comment