We played games at my parents house tonight, and I think that this is going to become an every Sunday thing. Playing games with my family is a hoot! Minus a few diva moments it was a grand ol' time!
I feel the need to include this thought into this post: Canasta is an under appreciated game! My sister Jenny and I are the only people left in this world that love this game, I'm pretty sure of it! Therefore we have deemed this "our game". Only the two of us get to play it. Too bad for the rest of you because it the bomb...wait for it... diggity!
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
3 comments:
That's so fun you play games as a family! I don't know if I have ever even played Canasta - I'll have to look into it.
Our family plays games all the time also! I Love games so I think you should share the game with me so I can play :)
It's a game old ladies play.. like in retirement homes!
Post a Comment