1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping for sure!
2. Real tree or Artificial? I haven't had a real tree for YEARS!
3. When do you put up the tree? The question really is when do you put your tree down. Answer: Never
4. When do you take the tree down? See above!
5. Do you like eggnog? Ya buddy! With Sprite is the best!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? On year I got SO much Barbie stuff! It was great!
7. Hardest person to buy for? No one really this year, I have it all figured out!
8. Easiest person(s) to buy for? My littlest bro and sis.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Sure do!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Hmmm...neither! Oops!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing comes to mind.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Santa Claus
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? October through November... Don't like to deal with it in December.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Maybe...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? All food is great! Oh! Actually Marzipan Pound Cake is the BOMB!
16. Lights on the tree? Tons!
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Song(Chestnuts Roasting on a Open Fire)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay in the vicinity of home.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher and Dancer, Prancer & Vixen, Comet & Cupid, Donner & Blitzen...and the most famous reindeer of all- Rudolph
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Open the ones from family Christmas Eve and the ones from Santa Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Parking Lots! It took me 10 minutes to hike to work last night! I had to park so far away!
.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? We have these snowmen with squiggly hats! So cute!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey Ham
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To make plan at work! Really, is it that much to ask for?? If I have to settle for something else, I'll take a new digital camera! Lol
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
2 comments:
I was told no on the digital camera cuz you are gonne buy that fancy shmancy one with your tax refund! Make up your mind woman! ;)
Hey - good job on the reindeer! I can never remember them all. I hope you got some sleep last night!
Post a Comment