So, every other crazy person in America was out shopping on Black Friday and I decided to look for some great deals as well! I've had my eye on some boots at Bass, but I must say they do not hold a candle to the fabulous shoe I got! Now, before you continue to read you have to check all jealousy and envy at the door! This bad boy is exclusive!!!
Now, I know what you are all thinking, but no I will not share. Well, I can't really for the next 7-10 days. You can be put on the waiting list for after that though!
But really, I am a klutz! I was coming down the stairs on my way to work yesterday afternoon and skipped the bottom step (on accident) and my foot collapsed! It's not broken, but I sprained the bottom of my freaking foot! I mean, COME ON! It's not even a normal spot! So I get to wear this LOVELY shoe for the next week or so! What did I get myself into?
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
6 comments:
Aw honey . . . Again?
As hot as the shoe is, I'd rather the boot from when you broke your foot falling off the curb! ;)
Hey I thought we were telling people she was 'pushed' off the curb last time.
No.. it was something about a racoon.. I really don't know how she expects us to keep up with these stories!
Oh nooo OUCH!! I thought maybe it was a mad stampede of black friday shoppers.
Are you sure it was an "accident"? Just kidding, I'm so sorry!
Post a Comment