I have a confession to make. I am a compulsive necklace breaker! Every time I wear one, I break it! Even if I make it through a full day at work, I'll inevitably break it in my car on my way home! I am just that good!
This has not taught me anything though. I continue to buy them regularly! I'll study it, give it a couple of tugs, and even check the density of the chain before purchasing. If it makes it through my test, it must be indestructible.. right? WRONG! I truly amaze myself!
Good thing I have friends that are compulsive necklace fixers!
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
2 comments:
Like I've told you, I'd be more than happy to take your necklaces off your hands! You know, keep them safe and secure.. and far away from you! ;)
How weird!! How nice you know people who can fix them!
Post a Comment