Sunday, November 2, 2008

Day Two(ish)

Random thought that has been on my mind forever:

If a gas tank's automated machine ASKS if you want a receipt, why is there always a collection of unclaimed receipts piling up behind the little door? Maybe I'm old fashioned or something, but if I say yes that I want a receipt, I actually make the effort to take that receipt. Could just be me.

3 comments:

The Bennett Family said...

That bugs me too! Although I must say that I always say "No" to a reciept and sometimes the stupid things print anyway :(

O'Keefe Family said...

Oops, that last post was from me. I'm on my mom's computer so it automatically signed it from her and I didn't think to change it before I hit post :)

Natalie said...

I hate it when they don't ask and just send the dumb receipt I don't want! :)