I came to a realization today. I have electrophobia. This is fear of electric shock. How did I come to this conclusion after 24 years you may be wondering (and if you're not.. you should be). I went to help my dad jump his car, and realized that this simple act scares the CRAP out of me!! And it always has!
But just so you know, I am willing to help! I'll bring my car.. I'll even push the gas pedal! Just PLEASE, PLEASE don't ask me to touch the jumper cables!
What phobias do you have?
A Public Service Announcement
13 years ago
4 comments:
Oh man, I have way to many to list! But that one suprisingly I do not have.
ooh. I can kindof relate to this one. Interesting... I have oceanphobia. Ew!!
I think I have a lot of phobias. The one that comes to mind is... people-phobia!
I have a TON of phobias, most of them stemming from my slight case of OCD. I'm also afraid to jump a car, YIKES! Also: heights, germs, snakes (can't even watch them on tv), looking stupid, etc.
Post a Comment