Saturday, November 15, 2008

Even if You Are Not Given the Choice of "Take it, or Leave it", Just Take It!

I went to a Pampered Chef party tonight... and I found the secret to make these worthwhile! Take a friend who is willing to clear out the pan of dessert to take with you when you leave. (Thanks Suz)!

And for any of you who are unfulfilled by those two sentences, here is my version of the yummy yummy dessert (the one that we stole):

*Prepare a boxed brownie mix.
*Throw a bunch of chocolate chips in there, I think brown sugar too... but maybe not.
*Bake it around 400 degrees, for however long you feel like (or if your not feeling daring you can follow the directions on the box, your choice).
*Melt any leftover chocolate chips you may have that you did not snack on while the brownies baked.
*Drizzle them in fun designs over your brownies (boring designs work as well).
*Place Rolo's on top of your concoction so it melts in caramely goodness.
*Sprinkle brown sugar over the top for added pizazz.

Disclaimer: This is not an "official" Pampered Chef recipe... just my take on one.

5 comments:

Suz said...

Yeah sure, make the fat one steal the dessert :-)

JoAnna said...

Mmm- I'm in!! Suz, are there any left?

Suz said...

Ha! We ate 'em all before we even got to the car.

Natalie said...

I like the way you write recipes! Wow - brown sugar and rolos! That is sounding mighty fine.

Jana said...

LOL.. you guys rock! Thanks for sharing the loot!