... The filling inside See's Pecan Rolls
... Driving home listening to Jack's Mannequin (They are taking the spot in my heart dedicated to All- American Rejects. They are slackers and haven't put out a CD in FOREVER!)
... My pink "porno" drapes ... The fact that my bedding matches Sarah Morris' bedding. She's 4!
... Cottage Cheese and Ruffles Potato Chips
... Special K Bliss Bars
... Having the perfect sweater with the perfect pockets to put my iPod in
... The fact that my iPod and my phone are both green, though my favorite color is orange. Makes me laugh every time I pull them out.
... My fuzzy hoodie that is roasty toasty warm!
... That Christmas has thrown up in my house.
2 comments:
Great idea for a post! I've gotta see the pink porno drapes lol. That is funny about Sarah's bedding! When I go to sew for her - I have a hard time picking patterns because some of it is "too little girly!" Funny!
Lol, I have to tell you: I love cottage cheese (my husband thinks I'm nuts- I can eat a whole carton in one sitting) and my favorite color is orange too! (although, there are just somethings that look better in other colors... :) )
Post a Comment